Fairhome Guest House is located on the Eastcliff area of Ramsgate, 200 meters from the sea front and award winning beaches. The town center and bustling harbour provide a variety of high street shops, lovely cafes, a selection of quality and popular pubs and restaurants and a lively night life, all just a short walk away.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Dover (20 mi)
- Explore Dover's rich heritage. The first “Cross Channel Ferry” was discovered here in 1992. The Bronze Age Boat is now on permanent display at the Dover Museum. Discover where the Dunkirk evacuation was masterminded from within the secret tunnels of the majestic Dover Castle. Come and see where the Romans lived in the well preserved remains of the Roman Painted House.
- Ramsgare Marina & Harbour (0.5 mi)
- The Port of Ramsgate features a 700 berth Royal Harbour Marina with facilities designed to meet the most discerning boaters. As Kent’s premier marina we look forward to offering you the kind of welcome you would expect from the UK’s only Royal Harbour. In 2009 the marina achieved the prestigious Three Gold Anchor Award, evidence of our commitment to provide the best in customer care and facilities.
- Granville Cinema & Theatre (0.1 mi)
- Granville Theatre and Cinema on the East Cliff overlooking Ramsgate’s Royal Harbour, providing the very best in stage and screen entertainment.We offer a varied programme of professional and amateur stage productions, the latest film releases on our big cinema screens, a range of theatre classes/workshops for children and other community events for adults.